Prep time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 x 12 oz (14oz) pkg House Premium Extra Soft or House Organic Tofu Soft
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon rind
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (0.25 oz) envelope gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- graham cracker crust for 9-inch pie pan,
- pre-made or from-scratch
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- fresh raspberries (optional)
Beat Tofu, cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Stir in the lemon rind, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Soften the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water in a small pan. Stir over a gentle heat until dissolved. Stir into the Tofu mix.
Pour filling into prepared crust.
Puree the raspberries and sugar together. Pour over the cheesecake filling. Make an attractive pattern by gently swirling the puree through the filling. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.