Recipe brought to you by Morning Star Farms*
- 1 tablespoon plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties™ Veggie Burger
- 1 hamburger bun, split and toasted
In small bowl stir together yogurt, mustard and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
Cook veggie patty according to package directions.
Spread bun with mustard mixture and top with greens, tomato, and pickle.
Makes 1 burger.
Per burger: Calories 270, Total Fat 6 g, Sodium 900 mg, Total Carbohydrates 33 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 17 g
Savory Parmesan cheese and pungent mustard make a great topping for this veggie patty.
®, ™, © 2011 Kellogg NA Co. Kellogg Kitchens™ recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.